LSX Sand Washing Machine

LSX Sand Washing Machine

Mobile Cone Crusher

Mobile Cone Crusher

MTW Milling Machine

MTW Milling Machine

Get quote information

CHF International Partners with Tenke Fungurume Mining

CHF International Partners with Tenke Fungurume Mining. A partnership to drive community urban development in the area surrounding the Tenke Fungurume mine

Get quote

Freeport-McMoRan, DRC reach agreement on Tenke Fungurume

Freeport-McMoRan Copper Gold CEO Richard Adkerson told analysts Thursday that after two years of discussions with the DRC government regarding the Tenke Fungurume

Get quote

Randgold Resources and Tenke Fungurume big winners at

Randgold Resources and Tenke Fungurume big winners at this year’s DRC Mining Industry Awards . 16 October, 2015

Get quote

Topic Tenke Fungurume Mine miningweekly.com

Nov 16, 2016Tenke Fungurume mine, Democratic Republic of Congo. By Sheila Barradas 11th October 2013 A copper and cobalt mine, located in Katanga province,

Get quote

Freeport Investors in DRC Limbo as Tenke Mine Sale Drags

Sep 23, 2016Freeport-McMoran Inc. investors have been learning the difficulties of doing business in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tenke Fungurume Mining

Get quote

Mining in DRC Projects IQ

The Tenke Fungurume II project is listed by Africa Mining IQ as the largest copper mine in the DRC operation valued at ZAR7.6 billion. Although the project has bi

Get quote

Freeport McMoRan versus the People of Fungurume in DRC

This paper investigates the impact of the massive Tenke Fungurume Mining project in the south of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). It concludes that the biggest

Get quote

DRC government examining Tenke deal Mining Journal

DRC government examining Tenke deal. Tenke Fungurume is a major copper-cobalt mine on Tenke Fungurume Cobalt Copper Democratic Republic of Congo

Get quote

BHR Partners spends $1.1 billion for 24% stake in Tenke

BHR Partners, a Chinese private equity firm, has agreed to acquire Lundin Mining’s 24% stake in the Tenke Fungurume mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo for at

Get quote

Congo takes Freeport, Lundin to court over sale of Tenke

In May Freeport-McMoRan Copper Gold (NYSEFCX) announced the sale of its Tenke Fungurume copper mine in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to China

Get quote

iPAD DRC event press releases DRC Mining Week

Tenke Fungurume Mining won two awards as The DRC Mining Industry Awards took place for the second time to celebrate the top people and projects in the sector

Get quote

tenke fungurume mining offre d emploi Mining World

tenke fungurume mining recherche des candidats Tenke Fungurume copper project in DRC Phelps Dodge Free . En Mars 2007, Martin Kabwelulu Lobilo,

Get quote

Tenke Fungurume Mining, S.A. Third Quarter Results 2015

TENKE FUNGURUME MINING Socit Anonyme avec Conseil d’Administration As one of the largest copper producers in the DRC, and with prospects for continued growth

Get quote

tenke fungurume mining drc vendor opportunities Mining

Drc Mining Journal . 2 Mar 2010 of the most prospective industrial and mining opportunities in Africa. The Kolwezi copper-cobalt . Tenke Fungurume mine (see

Get quote

DRC Tenke Fungurume Copper Cobalt Project

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK DRC Tenke Fungurume Copper Cobalt Project EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT

Get quote

Soul mining The EIB’s role in the Tenke- Fungurume

4 Soul mining The EIB‘s role in the Tenke-Fungurume Mine, DRC August 2008 Introduction On July 17, 2007, the board of the European Investment

Get quote

Freeport to sell prized Tenke copper mine to China Moly

Freeport-McMoRan Inc has agreed to sell its majority stake in the Tenke copper project in the Democratic Republic of Congo to China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) for

Get quote

Freeport sells prized African copper mine MINING.com

Tenke Fungurume in the DRC goes for $2.65 billion to China Molybdenum Freeport also offloading Africa exploration project and cobalt refinery in Europe.

Get quote

Tenke Fungurume, DRC Lundin Mining Corporation

Copper/Cobalt Mine The Tenke Fungurume mine's copper-cobalt deposits are believed to be one of the world's largest known copper-cobalt resources.

Get quote

Tenke Fungurume Mining (TFM), in which Lundin Mining holds a 24

Get quote
See results only from lundinmining.com
  • News about Tenke Fungurume Mining DRC

CMOC Announces Acquisition of Freeport-McMoRan’s Indirect 56% Interest in Tenke Fungurume for US$2.65 billion (USD)

a Bermuda holding company that indirectly owns an 80 percent interest in Tenke Fungurume Mining S.A. (“Tenke”) located in the

Get quote
  • BHR Partners spends $1.1 billion for 24% stake in Tenke Fungurume (DRC)

BHR Partners, a Chinese private equity firm, has agreed to acquire Lundin Mining’s 24% stake in the Tenke Fungurume mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo for at

Get quote

Lundin Mining and $1.36 billion Tenke sale

Tenke Fungurume Mining (TFM), the collective name for the operations The mantra is very much “an investment in the future of the DRC”. TFM has around 3,400 full time

Get quote

Tenke Fungurume and Ivanhoe Mines big winners at DRC

Mining industry’s top pioneers and projects honoured during DRC Mining Week. Tenke Fungurume was named Mining Company of the Year for the second year in a row at

Get quote

FCX_Freeport-McMoRan Inc. Worldwide Operations, Tenke

Description The Tenke Fungurume mine includes surface mining, leaching and SX/EW operations. Location Approximately 110 miles northwest of Lubumbashi in the

Get quote

CMOC Announces Acquisition of Freeport-McMoRan’s Indirect

Nov 16, 2016TFHL is a Bermuda holding company that indirectly owns an 80 percent interest in Tenke Fungurume Mining S.A “We are excited to be a miner in the DRC

Get quote

Lundin Mining Tenke Fungurume Reserve and Resource Update

Feb 28, 2012TORONTO, ONTARIO-- Lundin Mining Corporation today provides an update on Tenke Fungurume.Mineral Reserve and Resource EstimateHighlights from

Get quote

Tenke Fungurume Mine Wikipedia

The Tenke Fungurume Mine holds one of the world's largest known copper and cobalt resources. The deposits are located within two concessions totaling over 1,500

Get quote