LSX Sand Washing Machine

LSX Sand Washing Machine

Mobile Cone Crusher

Mobile Cone Crusher

MTW Milling Machine

MTW Milling Machine

Get quote information

Pilot Crushtec: South Africa's Mining Equipment & Solutions

Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) South Africa's leading supplier of mining and diamond, gold, cobalt and platinum mining, aggregate and sand quarrying, 

Get quote

AMTAS Pty Ltd: Minerals processing and materials handling

This equipment included the unique 'Russell' Heavy mineral Jig (Gold Jig) and the BSP alluvial gold mining and processing equipment, gold jigs, scrubber trommels, Equador, Gabon, India, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, South Africa, Sri 

Get quote

Osborn South Africa

Osborn Engineered Products SA (Pty) Limited is a leading South African manufacturer of crushing and screening equipment for mining, quarrying and road 

Get quote

Decommissioning Projects - South Africa - WISE Uranium Project

Report exposing hazards from mine dumps in Gauteng still unreleased open pits, mining shafts, mining equipment and waste dumps within featured areas. It is concluded from these results that the impact of gold mining operations on the  

Get quote

world wide listings of mining claims, mining properties, minerals

3 days ago If you are a provider of services like prospecting and staking, drilling or Selling all 61 grouped claims and all heavy equipment to mine, this is 

Get quote

Job Opportunities | CA Mining

caglobal.catsone.com/careers/index.php?portalID=37783

Get quote

Gold Fields Limited - AGE (African Growing Enterprises) File - IDE

Gold Fields is a public company incorporated in South Africa and currently has . Plant heap leach pad, additional mining equipment and capital waste mining.

Get quote

South African Directory of Mining & Exploration - RainbowNation

A listing of Mining & Exploration websites in South Africa. between Pamodzi Resources & Superior Mining, investing in and operating gold mines in South Africa. We supply equipment to the mining, metallurgical and mineral industry.

Get quote

Mining taxes for South Africa - PwC

All companies are taxed at 28% with the exception of gold mining companies who are South Africa has opted for a mineral and petroleum royalty regime that is sinking and mine equipment as well as development, general administration  

Get quote

CA Mining Head Office Contact US at Tel: +2721 659 9200 | Email: [email protected] camining.com | Burg House, Belmont Park, Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa. Regional Exploration Manager (Gold / Greenfields) – Central Africa My Client is of Earth Moving Equipment with a majority focus on Heavy Equipment.

Get quote

Progress Report on Gold Recovery Operations - Goldplat

The initial plant design and equipment sourcing is underway and we look forward Goldplat's gold recovery operation in South Africa has continued to perform 

Get quote

New and used equipment for prospecting and mining for gold, silver

2012 USED SONIC SLUICE CONCENTRATOR for sale—$45,000 OBO. Mining equipment is in Corborca, Mexico for pickup. Please contact if interested.

Get quote

Good as Gold? South Africa's Problem with Illegal Gold Mining Is

Nov 20, 2014 Whether South Africa's illegal gold mining problem is measured in mine employees to gain access to active mines and/or to steal equipment.

Get quote

Gold Pan - Pans & Panning Equipment - Black Mining

Pan for gold! Black Mining offers top-quality gold pans, panning equipment & supplies, plus books, maps and accessories.

Get quote