K Series Mobile Crushing Plant

LSX Sand Washing Machine

LSX Sand Washing Machine

Mobile Cone Crusher

Mobile Cone Crusher

MTW Milling Machine

MTW Milling Machine

Get quote information

"South Africa: Silicosis - Mining Companies Hit Back in Court", 16 oct 2015 The price of gold: South African miners sue over devastated lives – in pictures.

Get quote

Ghana: Africa's 2nd Largest Gold Mining Nation | RareGoldNuggets

raregoldnuggets.com/blog/?p=1994

Get quote

Class Action Certified For South African Gold Miners In Landmark

Marks first class action in South Africa for sick workers; seeks to hold dozens of gold mining companies accountable. May 13, 2016, 09:21 ET from Motley Rice 

Get quote

South Africa Gold Miners Given Go-Ahead to Claim Damages Over

May 13, 2016 South Africa Gold Miners Given Go-Ahead to Claim Damages Over Lung Disease Mining companies, such as Harmony Gold, the third largest gold mining company in 27 Most Perfectly Timed Photos You Will Ever See.

Get quote

Gold - Photos - The Big Picture - Boston.com

Aug 6, 2012 Gathered here are images of people extracting, processing, refining, buying, selling, A Canadian company wants to build a controversial open pit mine that In 2011, South Africa said gold miners with silicosis could sue for 

Get quote

South Africa Gold Mine: Latest News, Photos, Videos on South

Find South Africa Gold Mine Latest News, Videos & Pictures on South Africa to the surface safely, a spokeswoman for mining company Harmony Gold said.

Get quote

Jan 3, 2016 With companies still exploring for gold, Ghana still has great Ghana approximately 20 km to the south of the Bibiani gold mine. They will often include real pictures of mining operations in Africa and pictures of large gold 

Get quote

So. Africa: Lawyers for gold miners affected by silicosis to argue

business-humanrights.org/en/so-africa-lawyers-for-gold-miners-affected-by-silicosis-to-argue-before-johannesburg-high-court-why-mining-companies-should-be-held-accountable

Get quote

PEARSON, Patrick, Collection of photographs - Historical Papers

The photographs are copies of original pictures held by various newspapers, libraries and . Including E.R.P.M. boarding house; African barber; Wemmer Gold mine muti seller, 1973; chauffer for Roberts & Roberts construction company; and black in South Africa; 1906; sketches of gold discoveries on the Rand, 1887; 

Get quote

The Future of Gold and Silver Mining, In Simple Pictures | SilverSeek

Sep 23, 2015 On a day when European stocks plunged 3.0%-3.5% – buffeted by an . that the high-cost South African mining industry – which remains the 

Get quote

Mining News, Mining Companies & Market Information | MINING.com

Mining news and commentary from around the globe. Daily updates on gold and commodity prices, exploration, mine development and mining company 

Get quote

SUNDAY TIMES - Lily mine disaster: tears, fears, and prayers (video)

Feb 14, 2016 Since then, rescuers, including the mining company's operations director, Yvonne Mnisi posted this picture of herself at the mine on her Facebook . A cave-in at the San José copper/gold mine located in the Atacama Desert by Mine Rescue Services South Africa, a non-profit organisation that works 

Get quote

South Africa's Platinum and Gold Mines Are in “Downward Spiral

Sep 25, 2015 South Africa is a tough place to do business as a miner. Labor uprisings and tense relations between unions and mining companies are 

Get quote

Platinum Mining in South Africa - Projects IQ

Platinum mining in South Africa is supported by the country possessing over 80% of the conquerors considered it a waste product of gold mining in Columbia. in South Africa, playing host to companies like Rustenburg Platinum Mines and 

Get quote

Jeffrey Wright's Gold Mine - The New York Times

Jan 16, 2014 He wanted to maintain Jibila's faith in his company, in his plans, but Jibila . Some of the filming was done in Mozambique, with a South African 

Get quote